A Well-Maintained Irrigation System Is The Foundation Of A Great Landscape
Monthly Irrigation service includes:
- Running all zones and cleaning heads as needed.
- Inspecting all heads to ensure proper water flow and performance.
- Making adjustments where needed for proper optimal performance.
- Cleaning turf around concrete donuts.
- Setting controllers for correct watering schedule.
- Provide the association with a report of problem areas, including any objects preventing irrigation from performing correctly and areas in need of adjustments.
- Maintenance contracts
- Repairs on existing systems
- New Installations
- Pool re-route
- Lightning strikes
- Micro / drip spray
- Repairs on all manufacturers brands
- Rain sensors
- Valve location and repairs
- Leak detection
- Broken head and pipes
- Water smart timers
- Low voltage landscape lighting
Did you know?
An automatic sprinkler system is a home improvement project worth considering. Not only will it help maintain a healthy beautiful landscape which you can enjoy with your friends and family, but it’s the most convenient and efficient way to ensure your landscape gets the water it needs without over-or under-watering. When it is properly installed and maintained an automatic sprinkler system will help conserve water too.