Grounds Maintenance Services
- Mowing of all turf areas weekly in growing season and bi-weekly in the dormant season.
- Line trimming of all areas inaccessible to mowers.
- Edging of all hard surfaces such as sidewalks and streets.
- Edging of tree rings, shrub beds and open beds.
- Air blowing of all hard surfaces and other non-landscaped areas.
Pruning & Weeding Services
- Shrubs will be pruned to the correct height and width on a monthly basis. Any association or unit owner special requests are welcomed.
- Hedges will be trimmed with power hedge trimmers and blooming shrubs are selectively pruned by hand.
- All plant materials subject to cold temperatures will be trimmed lightly during fall and winter months.
- In the spring blooming shrubs should be trimmed back significantly.
- Weeding of all plant materials will be performed at least once a month.
- All weeds will be cleared from all plant beds, tree rings and joints in walks using appropriate manual or herbicide control.
Palm & Hardwood Tree Services
- Specialty palms will be fertilized twice per year with a palm fertilizer based on our tissue and soil samples.
- Depending upon the community needs, palm trimming services can be included in the yearly service, or added separately.
- All hardwoods will be lifted to maintain a twelve foot clearance from the ground (included in the yearly service), which could obstruct or hinder pedestrian, motor traffic etc.
- All of our prescription landscaping programs can be customized to include any of the following services:
- Mulch installation and replenishment.
- Planting of annuals.
- Stump removal.
- Sod installation or replacement.
- Planting design and installation.
- Irrigation installation and repair.
- Pruning of trees and or palms (above 15 feet).
- The removal of storm or freeze related debris.
- NEW! Quarterly oxytetracycline injections to prevent and control “Lethal Yellowing” in valuable Palm trees.